General conditions of use of the site
Welcome to the VINALOIRE website which allows you to learn about our offer and our products, to send us your comments on this subject, and to pass online orders.
By accessing and/or using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use set out below, as well as, as applicable, the other conditions and regulations that appear on the site. The use of the site, and a fortiori your prior and compulsory registration in order to order online, confirm your acceptance of the conditions of use. These conditions may be subject to updating and we therefore invite you to regularly check their content for all possible modifications.
If you refuse to accept these conditions, you cannot use the site or any associated service.
Website editor.This website is managed under the name VINALOIRE by the Sirac SA Group whose head office is located 5 place du Champ Mars1,0cc-78 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_1050 Brussels, with company number 0897.675.711.
Content of this website.This site aims primarily to present and publicize the products & services selected by VINALOIRE.
VINALOIRE strives to ensure that the content of this site is correct and up-to-date. However, this does not guarantee the exact, reliable, adequate, complete and up-to-date nature of the content of this site. VINALOIRE cannot therefore be held responsible for a typing error or for any other fault or defect in relation to the content of the site.
Also, and this subject to mandatory legal provisions to the contrary which, if necessary, could apply if you are a consumer, VINALOIRE can in no way be held responsible for any damage whatsoever, direct or indirect, occurring access to this site and/or its use or its content, such as, in particular but not limited to, the loss of data, and this for any reason whatsoever, and this even if VINALOIRE has been notified of the possibility of the occurrence of such damage.
Also, VINALOIRE will not be liable for damages resulting from a fault it may have committed. Finally, you agree to defend and hold harmless VINALOIRE as well as its mandataries, agents and employees, if applicable, against any demand or claim, including reasonable attorneys' fees, which would be made by a third party, caused or resulting from a breach by you of these Terms of Service or any document incorporated by reference herein, or your breach of any law or any rights of such third parties.
General conditions of use of the site. Furthermore, you are strictly prohibited from illegally downloading or reusing substantial parts of the site. You are also prohibited from distributing viruses or any other technology likely to harm the proper functioning of this site as well as the interests of other users.
Special conditions relating to the services offered on the site. Only users who have correctly registered on the site will be able to order these products or services in accordance with the available methods that they have chosen when placing the order. In this respect, reference is made to the general conditions of sale.
If you are a consumer, with regard to the supply of goods and/or services personalized according to your wishes, you acknowledge and accept that once the order has been placed, there is no right of withdrawal possible, and this in accordance Article 16 (d) of European Directive 2011/83/EU of October 25, 2011 on consumer rights and Article VI.53 of the Code of Economic Law.
Operation of this website. Despite all the means implemented by VINALOIRE to ensure the proper functioning of the site, VINALOIRE cannot give any guarantee concerning access, content, availability and its proper functioning and cannot be held responsible for any action or inaction by the part of third parties. VINALOIRE cannot be blamed for any interruptions or unavailability of the site, particularly in terms of its security.
However, at any time, and without giving any reason, VINALOIRE has the right to cease publication of this site, whether temporarily or permanently.
In the event of a dispute relating to electronic communications relating to the use of this site (such as entering into communication with this site, etc.) the technical data of VINALOIRE will have a superior probative force.
Intellectual Property Rights.This site and its content including products (customized or not), text, graphics, images, videos, sounds, logos and icons, are protected by copyright and/or other rights intellectual property (trademarks, databases, etc.) and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, used, adapted and/or translated, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of VINALOIRE and/or the owner of law concerned. Any use contrary to these conditions is prohibited.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Websites. The websites to which hyperlinks may be made from this site are not under the responsibility of VINALOIRE, which cannot therefore be held responsible for any illegal content resulting therefrom. The presence of a hyperlink to other websites does not in any way imply approval or guarantee of accuracy and legality on the part of VINALOIRE.
Respect for privacy. The personal information that you communicate to VINALOIRE, in particular when you register as a user of the site, is not transmitted without your prior consent to third parties or for marketing purposes. This information is only used within the framework set by the Regulation on the respect of the protection of privacy. Furthermore, VINALOIRE ensures that access to this information is secured in the best possible way, both physically and technologically. You are asked not to use the services of VINALOIRE and the site if you do not agree with the Regulations on the respect of the protection of privacy.
Applicable Law and Jursdiction. This site, its operation and its use are governed by Belgian law alone, excluding the rules relating to conflict of laws. Unless otherwise required by law, the courts of Brussels have sole jurisdiction for any dispute relating to access and/or use of this site. Information on alternative dispute resolution methods can be obtained via the link http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
Notice to customers regarding the protection of privacy privée
VINALOIRE represented by the Sirac SA Group, whose registered office is located at Place du Champ de Mars 5, 1050 Brussels, with company number 0897.675.711, acting as data controller, processes and uses personal data relating to its customers, in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 called the General Data Protection Regulation, known as “GDPR”.
This notice concerning the protection of privacy aims to explain why and how VINALOIRE collects personal data on its customers, how it protects them and how long it keeps them. This notice does not prejudice specific provisions which may appear in other documents.
1. Why does VINALOIRE process customer data?
VINALOIRE stores and processes customer data, in electronic or non-electronic form, for administrative, marketing and day-to-day customer management purposes. In particular, process and respond to any communication, request or request that customers may submit to VINALOIRE following initial contact or regular exchanges, process information relating to the online sale of VINALOIRE products and/or services, send statements and invoices to customers, provide customers with newsletters and other marketing communications, conduct surveys and market studies, improve VINALOIRE's products and/or services and resolve conflicts.
2. What are the legal grounds for processing customer data?
Customer data is processed based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
• For the conclusion and management of the execution of a sales contract or another contract with a customer, including the invoicing procedure,
• In order to comply with the legal obligations applicable to VINALOIRE (eg concerning tax, legal matters, etc.),
• Within the framework of the legitimate interests of VINALOIRE and/or a third party but which, in VINALOIRE's opinion, also benefit its customers, such as, without being exhaustive, direct marketing and data analysis,
• The consent of each customer (eg to respond to a customer satisfaction survey). Each customer may withdraw their consent at any time, it being understood that such withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal on the basis of this consent.
3. What categories of customer data are processed?
Customer data is any personal information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
For the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data may include the following categories:
• Personal identification data, such as name and address,
• Electronic identification data, such as email address and telephone number,
• Personal details, such as date of birth, language, nationality and gender,
• Consumption habits (volume of purchases, history, etc.),
• Participations in events (including family and friends, if applicable),
• Data from surveys.
4. Where does customer data come from?
When a customer contacts VINALOIRE, the initial data generally comes from the customer himself or indirectly through his visit to our site. VINALOIRE may also contact a customer for prospecting purposes when the initial data has been obtained by other people. As part of its relationship with VINALOIRE, the customer concerned will freely provide VINALOIRE with additional information. In the event that the information is incomplete, required by law or the contract, VINALOIRE may decide not to take into account the requests or orders placed by the customer. In addition, due to lack of data or information by the customer, the latter may not benefit from the advantages linked thereto. The customer's e-mail address is essential information for communication between VINALOIRE and the latter.
VINALOIRE may also receive data relating to a customer from other customers, suppliers or third parties with whom the customer is required to exchange this data as part of its relationship with VINALOIRE.
5. Who has access to customer data?
For the purposes mentioned above, personal data may be disclosed to, and even possibly processed by:
• The customers themselves,
• VINALOIRE staff to know the personal information at stake,
• Individuals and legal entities who are in direct contact with VINALOIRE, such as its subsidiary companies, branches or franchisees,
• Public authorities in accordance with applicable regulations, such as the tax administration,
• Service providers (for example, for the maintenance of the website, for assistance during promotional campaigns, etc.) and other professional advisers of VINALOIRE who have a need to access this information.
6. Is customer data transferred outside of their country of residence?
In general, this data is kept in Belgium but it is possible that we transfer certain information concerning customers abroad but always in connection with the management of our activities. If it is a transfer of data outside the European Union, VINALOIRE will have put in place appropriate guarantees in line with the RGPD.
7. How long is customer data kept?
Customer data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
With regard to the data transmitted in the context of observations or requests, the data transmitted is kept for 1 month after we have responded to it.
With regard to data transmitted indirectly by our system, the data is only stored for 1 month after the visit to our website.
With regard to the data transmitted during an online order via our website, your data is kept for 12 months.
Moreover, customer data will be retained as long as VINALOIRE may have a legal responsibility for which the use of customer data may be relevant, taking into account the applicable limitation periods and legal retention obligations._cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
8. How is customer data protected?
VINALOIRE uses its best efforts to preserve and protect customer data against loss, disclosure or unauthorized access.
9. What are the rights of individuals and who can they contact?
Individuals whose personal information is collected and processed as customer data have, at any time and provided that they provide sufficient proof of their identity, the right to contact VINALOIRE, if they wish:
• Access, rectify or erase their personal data,
• Restrict or oppose the processing of their personal data, in particular for direct marketing purposes,
• Receive the data they have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit them to another data controller if they so wish, when they have been processed on the basis of their consent and/or or performance of the contract,
• Receive additional information on guarantees in the event of international data transfers,
• File a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority or another EU supervisory authority, if they believe that VINALOIRE has not acted in accordance with applicable data protection regulations._cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
For any additional information concerning these rights, you can contact VINALOIRE:
• Via the CONTACT tab of the site.
• By mail : VINALOIRE, rue des Bataves 43, 1040 Brussels.
VINALOIRE may modify this privacy notice at any time when necessary, in particular to comply with changes in regulations or requirements introduced by data protection authorities.
Last update: 03/29/2019